Posted by LHS Alumni Association
Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:28PM
September 3,1979 – March 9, 2013
LHS c/o 1997 alumni member
Details for the viewing
- When: Thursday, March 14th from 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Where: Tri Cities Funeral Home, 6861 Main Street, Lithonia, Ga 30058
- Funeral home phone: (770) 482-2358
- When: Friday, March 15th at @11:00 am
- Where: Fairfield Baptist Church, 6133 Redan Rd, Stone Mountain, Ga 30058
- Additional information: The family has requested male alumni volunteers for pallbearers and for female alumni volunteers for flower attendants. Pallbearers should wear a dark suit or a shirt, tie, & dark slacks and flower attendants should wear black and white. If you are interested in volunteering, please locate the funeral director when you arrive to the funeral on Friday for further instructions.
Details for the repast
- When: After the funeral service on Friday, March 15th
- Where: Harris Residence, 3046 Tuscan Ridge Drive, Snellville GA 30039
- Phone: (404) 694-5012
- Additional information: The family has requested volunteers to serve. If you are interested in volunteering, please notify the family when you arrive to the Browning residence after the funeral.
Donate to the Chalundria Browning Memorial Fund
We would like to collect donations for Chalaundria’s family. Please make your donation by selecting the “Donate” button below. The last day for donations is Saturday, March 16th. Any and all amounts are welcome and appreciated.
Another Article: Pieces of Cobb – http://piecesofcobb.com/2013/03/12/lithonia-high-mourns-the-loss-of-two-beloved-alums/
Categories: Member Updates